Enjoy a retreat day of nourishing, therapeutic, personalised yoga and mindfulness, suitable for beginners to advanced. Each day offers a different focus and theme, working well as stand-alone days or a cumulative way of developing your wellbeing.
Venue and Dates
Kettering Town Centre (free on-site parking)
- January 28th 2018
- February 25th 2018
- March 25th 2018
What’s in the Retreat Day?
The retreat day offers a warm, friendly and supportive approach to exploring yoga and mindfulness in ways that feel appropriate for you and your personal needs. Discover how to:
- practice yoga and mindfulness in a way that suits you
- learn new skills or refresh your existing practice,
- reduce stress, anxiety, overwhelm, tension, burnout
- improve energy, sleep, emotional and physical wellbeing, posture
- develop a better relationship with food and technology
- take some time out for yourself to improve your work/life balance.
- bring a sense of fun enjoyment into your practice
- practically and realistically bring yoga and mindfulness into our busy lives.
What will I Learn?
The latest clinical research shows short moments of practice, many times throughout the day are most effective in changing behaviour; therefore we will work with accessible, easy to learn practices that you will be able to take away and use after the day. You will have access to audio files and trusted resources should you choose to develop your practice after the day.
Numbers are limited to ensure everyone has space to learn, ask questions and the opportunity to receive plenty of individual support on the day – in the service of you feeling confident in taking these skills away with you.
Cost of the day is £55 per person for the day. Contact Jacqui to find out more.