About Jacqui Barnett
Jacqui Barnett is an experienced mindfulness practitioner of 20+ years and a professional mindfulness teacher. She is currently completing a Master of Science degree in Mindfulness-Based Approaches at Bangor University and the UK Lead for Claritas Mind Sciences.
Clients include public, private sector and third sector organisations, professional athletes and the general population. Jacqui is the mindfulness teacher for Understanding Modern Gov public and in-house certified Continual Professional Development training programmes.
Jacqui provides evidence-based mindfulness training to improve health, resilience and well-being and reduce unwanted behaviours, anxiety, burnout and emotional eating.
Digital Therapeutics innovative daily programs delivered via a smartphone/tablet app that combines evidence-based neuroscience & mindfulness with live expert coaching, live groups and 24/7 closed community support. Jacqui trained directly with Judson Brewer at the Center for Mindfulness, UMASS to facilitate programs targeting Anxiety, Smoking Cessation and Overeating for individuals, organisations and workplace settings. Details and research here https://www.claritasmind.com
- Craving To Quit – fives times more effective than gold standard smoking cessation in clinical trials
- Unwinding Anxiety – users report a 50% reduction in anxiety
- Eat Right Now – studies report a 40% reduction in craving-related eating
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), bespoke well-being courses and workshops.
Bespoke in-house or online training for groups and individuals options can be combined to include:
• Introduction to mindfulness workshops, taster sessions
• Evidence-Based Mindfulness programs combining daily smartphone programs, live online and in-house coaching.
• MBSR/MBCT gold standard 8-week courses
• Bespoke workplace mindfulness training
• Individual mindfulness coaching
• Kensington Palace
• Members of Parliament
• The Tower of London
• Weatherbys Finance
• Hampton Court Palace
• St Andrews Healthcare
• Council for Voluntary Service
• Age UK
• Simply Business Insurance Brokers
• Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Limited
• Professional Athletes
For more information or an informal chat about training options contact Jacqui